6 Best Underwater Camera 2019 You Should Take A Look At
When you are out on a vacation with your friends, one of the most important things that you need is a good camera that can handle even the toughest of situations. From being waterproof to shockproof, it should have all the qualities that will make it the best travel camera for your tour. There are a number of camera brands out there that are known to manufacture some of the best underwater cameras. However, the main point here is to get the best one so that you can capture every special moment on your trip. With all the options available in the market, it is quite natural to get confused. To help you out, we have shortlisted 6 of the best underwater camera 2019. We have reviewed each of the products in brief. Take a look at them, if you are planning to buy one.
List Of 6 Best Underwater Camera
Underwater cameras are generally made tough as they are likely to be exposed to the toughest of situations. Almost every brand claims to provide you with the best quality product, but you should be smart enough to figure out which offer is a genuine one. Here is the list of 6 best underwater cameras that are known to be the best in the market.
- Olympus Tough TG-5: The TG series from the house of Olympus is known to have a great reputation in the market. The Olympus Tough TG-5 camera is not only made to handle tough situations but it also comes with impressive video quality as well. It allows you to capture 4k videos at 30fps. You can even shoot full HD videos at 12fps. The camera is also equipped with a chunky handgrip so that you can have a secure hold on your camera. The camera has an internal zoom lens mechanism which basically means that the lenses will never protrude out from the body. This protects the camera lens from getting knocked. The camera can survive almost anything that you throw at it. You can also have the pleasure of using the camera in all types of weather conditions as well. It has also got a very sophisticated design. In short, it can be said that this device is totally worth your time if you are looking for a fully waterproof camera.
- New 12MP Hi-Speed Image Sensor for improved low light performance and noise reduction
- Underwater: compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV steps). Bright F2.0 high-speed Lens. Video Recording format : MOV(MPEG-4AVC/H.264)
- Dual Quad Core TruePic VIII Image Processor. 3.0 inches 460k-Dot LCD Monitor. Focus Range Normal: 3.94 inches (10 cm) to Infinity. Macro: 0.4 inches (1 cm) to Infinity
- Field sensor system with GPS, Manometer, Compass, and temperature sensors
- Waterproof to 50 feet, F, Dustproof, Crushproof to 220 lbf, Shockproof from 7 feet, Freezeproof to 14 degrees, Anti-Fog lens
- Nikon Coolpix W300: This particular camera is known to come with a hoard of features. For the starters, the camera allows you to capture 4k videos. It is also equipped with an excellent GPS system, Wi-Fi connectivity, and an interactive world map. In addition, the camera also comes with an underwater depth gauge and an altimeter. The camera provides you with high-resolution capture as well. However, the most impressive feature of the camera is that it is waterproof down to 30 meters. If you are planning to go for snorkeling or diving on your trip then this camera can prove to be your best buddy.
- Waterproof, freeze proof, shockproof and dustproof adventure camera with extra capabilities
- Stunning high resolution photos, 4K Ultra HD videos, Time-lapse videos, Super lapse videos and music montages
- 5x optical zoom NIKKOR lens with telephoto power and Hybrid VR image stabilization
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, eCompass, altimeter, depth gauge and more. Waterproof: JIS/IEC protection class 8 (IPX8) equivalent (under our testing conditions) Capacity to shoot images underwater up to a depth of 100 feet and for 60 minutes
- Operating environment: Temperature: -10 to +40 Degree Celsius (14 to 104 Degree Fahrenheit ) for land use, Temperature: 0 to 40 Degree Celsius (32 to 104 Degree Fahrenheit) for underwater use
- Panasonic Lumix FT7/TS7: The next best underwater camera on our list is the Panasonic Lumix FT7/TS7. This is one of the latest models that has been launched by Panasonic. It has an excellent lens quality and can also provide you with a great performance as well. One of the most unique features of the camera is that it is equipped with a built-in electronic viewfinder. Apart from that, it is also loaded with other high-quality features as well. For instance, it has a 6x zoom range that can cover up to 28 to 128 mm. well, there’s a lot of things about Lumix which makes it one of the bestselling cameras in the market.
- [Waterproof] Snorkel with confidence down to 102 feet, plus enjoy drop protection to 6.6 feet and Freeze proof to 14 degrees f
- [Picture quality] capture low light photos with a 20.4 Megapixel MOS sensor, and record video in smooth 4K 30P quality
- [Lens] high-quality 28mm wide-angle with up to 4.6x optical zoom range
- [Special features] create with 22 filter effects, Panorama, plus turn 4K video frames into pictures with 4K photo mode
- [Technology] 3" LCD display and a 0.2 inch eye live viewfinder [LVF], in-camera AC or USB battery charging, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (IEEE802.11b/g/n) connectivity
- GoPro Hero6 Black: If you are looking for a tough waterproof camera then this could be your option. The camera is loaded with high-quality features which increases it’s worth. With the help of this camera, you can shoot 4K videos at 60fps. The camera is also made waterproof. Apart from the great features, the camera has also got a great design. The compact size of the camera allows it to be taken anywhere. With this camera in hand, you can capture all your special moments at high resolution.
- HERO6 Black automatically sends your footage to your phone where the app turns it into a QuikStory-an awesome edited video
- With 4K60 and 1080p240 video,HERO6 Black delivers 2x the performance compared to HERO5 BlackWith an all-new GP1 chip optimized for GoPro capture, HERO6 Black delivers vastly improved image quality
- With our most advanced video stabilization yet, HERO6 Black captures super smooth footage, whether it's handheld or mounted to your gear HERO6 Black is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing
- Now featuring touch zoom and an updated UI, the 2-inch display makes it easy to frame shots, change settings and play back footage
- Featuring 5GHz Wi-Fi, you can copy photos and videos over to your phone 3x faster than with HERO5 Black. Note-low or high temperature conditions may temporarily shorten the battery life or cause the camera to temporarily stop working properly
- Ricoh WG-50: This is yet another great underwater camera that you should take note of. The best quality of the camera is that it is made crushproof. It is crushproof up to 100kgs which is simply great. It also comes with an array of features which is surely going to get your attention. The camera is also equipped with a built-in macro ring light which is placed at the front of the lens. It provides the camera with extra illumination. The camera also comes with 5x optical zoom and can also capture slow- motion videos at 120fps. The cost of the camera may be higher than some of its competitors but given the features, it is totally worth it.
- 16 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor offers plenty of image detail. Wide angle 5X internal optical zoom lens (28-140mm equivalent)
- Waterproof to 46 feet - perfect for use when submerged.
- Shockproof, ruggedized design protects from drops up to 5 feet.
- Capture video in Widescreen 1080P HD at 30 frames per second
- Enhanced digital microscope mode uses 6 macro LEDs for perfect focus and smooth, even lighting. Instant illumination enhance feature..Max Resolution: 4608 x 3456
- Sony RX0: When it comes to cameras, we are all aware of the reputation of Sony. This is one of the best cameras from Sony. This camera is designed for high-end users. The camera has the ability to shoot 4K videos. Other than that it is also equipped with a touchscreen LCD m slow-motion video capture and high frame rate. With all these features, RX0 stands to be one of the best cameras in the market. With this camera in hand, you can capture any moment on your trip with full ease. However, you should know that the camera is a bit on the expensive side. But you can rest assured that it is totally worth your money.
- Unique performance and compactness for extraordinary applications
- 1" (1.0-Type) stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor with DRAM Chip
- 24mm1 F4 ZEISS Tessar T* lens delivers high-resolution images
- Matchbox sized durable duralumin, water2/shock3/crush4 proof body
- In the box: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BJ1; AC AdaptorAC-UUD12; Micro USB cable; Wrist Strap; Memory card protector; Instruction Manual
These are some of the best underwater cameras that you can go for if you are looking forward to buying one. Each of these cameras has some special feature to offer. The mentioned devices are designed for the outdoors and thus, they can be used under any condition.
Last update on 2019-02-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API